Bordering the region of Savoie, the campsite called
« Les Chants d’Oiseaux » (birds’ songs) welcome you in the
shady orchards of its ancient farm of the XIX th century.
Enjoy the calm of its countryside. Its thirty sites are facing the « l’Epine and « Chartreuse » chains where you will enjoy hiking.
- Fishing in river at 500 m
- Swimming pool and horse riding center at 4 Km
- Aiguebelette natural lake at 12 Km
- Park Walibi at 12 Km
- Campsite’s recreational facilities
- Playground swings, indoor leisue area, football, basketball.
- Sanitary equipement
- Facilities for the handicapped
- Sanitary facilities for camping car
- Electric installations
Motorway A43 Lyon-Chambéry, take the St Genix way out (n°11) and follow the direction D916A
« Pont de Beauvoisin » in Savoie.
The campsite will be on your left on the C6 direction « Gubin ».